December 27, 2011

Moved In! - ish

And we're moved. The move went great. We had a lot of help from David's Family (Thank you all so much!) However, when we got to the new place we ran into a couple problems, but I'll spare you the drama. That's just one of the joys that goes along with moving right? Things have worked themselves out though and we are pretty much settled in.

Moving from a 1bed/1bath to a 2bed/2bath we are still amazed at how much space we have! And how much stuff we keep adding to our "Need to Buy for House" list.

On a completely separate note we had a great Christmas! David and I had Christmas off (I know weird right? We didn't have to work a holiday?) which was wonderful because we got to relax, eat some great food, and enjoy spending time with David's family. It's a bummer not being able to visit my family as well, but it was nice to talk to them on the phone.

Now we have New Year's Eve to look forward to and a whole new year! How the heck did that happen?! 2011 flew by I swear!

Well happy holidays and see you next year!

3 comments:

Romany Grant said...

Congratulations on your new home! I hope it will be filled with happiness during the coming year.

Heather & David said...

Thanks Eva!

Unknown said...

wahoo! i want to see your new digs