It's not even a good story, but it did earn me the title "The new girl that tripped." When I went in to the hospital to get x-rays the tech asked me what happened. I told her that I tripped in the File Room. She replied, "Oh, that was you?!" She wasn't even there when my accident happened and she knew about it!
Night of my accident. Notice the big bump on my left foot?
Then it went from this...
To this...
The doctor said that based on all of the bruising it means I tore a couple of my ligaments. Great.
The bruising is almost completely gone. I don't have to use crutches anymore. It doesn't swell up too much anymore either. However, it still hurts. I will have to continue wearing my brace for a few months to help give it support.

2 comments:
Wow! How in the word did you manage to do all that damage by tripping? Hope it gets feeling better soon!
Oh my goodness! You captured it on film and the pictures say it all....OUCH!
Post a Comment